The Shared Goal: A Successful Wireless Solution
Successful implementation of a wireless automation system requires intimate knowledge of hardware, software and information technology systems – and how they interrelate. All wireless project rollouts require a portion of your internal resources. However, leveraging an outside professional wireless project manager allows internal staff to focus on their primary responsibilities, while gaining a wide range of expertise.
To ensure a smooth integration of your wireless solution, Peak-Ryzex Project Managers are actively engaged throughout the implementation cycle, working to reduce risk and securing success by:
- Creating and building partnerships with customers.
- Proactively identifying and addressing issues with potential company-wide impact.
- Maintaining and managing project goals and responsibilities.
- Following intensive quality assurances via standard, time-tested methodology and well-documented change control procedures.
Project Management Responsibilities – The art and science of planning and coordination
- Coordinate a project kickoff meeting
- Coordinate all project tasks and resources
- Manage the project within scope
- Track the project according to the project plan
- Report progress against the project plan
- Record variances/deviations from the project plan
- Record and resolve problems, issues, and open items
- Acquire customer approval for changes
- Monitor actual vs. budget (estimates) as it applies to timing and costs
- Acquire sign-off on deliverables
- Document and report project status (customer and Peak-Ryzex)
- Facilitate project acceptance testing and overall project acceptance
- Transition to support
Put our proven experience and project management best practices to work for you. Contact us.